Hello Students. Are you Searching for the solutions of Class 7 English Poem Chapter 8? If yes then you are in the right place. Here we have provided you with the Question and Answers of Chapter 8: Meadow Surprises Poem. These solutions are written by expert teachers and are so accurate to rely on.
|Poem||8. Meadow Surprises|
|Author||Lois Brandt Phillips|
|Textbook||Honeycomb – Poem|
|Category||NCERT Solutions for Class 7|
The poem depicts the blessings of nature. Meadows that are full of cheap goods, the prosperity of beauty, reward of flora and organisms. A curious supervisor and soulful listeners can enjoy shiny, greenery around. Whenever he is close to nature.
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 English Poem Chapter 8
Meadow Surprises Solutions
WORKING WITH POEM
Q1) Read the lines in which the following phrases occur. Then discuss with your partner the meaning of each phrase in its context.
- velvet grass
- drinking straws
- meadow houses
- amazing mound
- fuzzy head
- velvet grass indicates that the grass is as soft as velvet.
- drinking straws means the butterflies who drink the nectar from the flowers seem as if they are drinking it with straws.
- meadow houses refers to the houses of rabbit i.e. the burrows, of ants i.e. anthills and nests.
- amazing mound means the mounds created by the ants for dwelling.
- fuzzy head indicates the flowers of the dandelion which now floats in the air when we blow it.
The line in the poem that suggests that ‘You may discover these yourself, if you look and listen well.’
Do it yourself.
Do it yourself.
That’s it. These were the solutions of NCERT Class 7 English Poem Chapter 8- Meadow Surprises. Our team hopes that you have found these solutions helpful for you. If you have any doubt related to this chapter then feel free to comment your doubts below. Our team will try their best to help you with your doubts.